Back to the Help page.
Priests are holy warriors who use their faith for protection. They are
a low damage class and rely on damage over times and letting their opponents
hurt themselves by making use of holy auras.
Skills are gained using the Devote command.
Devote <Priest/Life/Faith> improve to gain power.
Sanctuary - Call upon the heavens to sanctify the room you are in.
Damnation - Place a holy curse on your foes, damning them to hell.
Salvation - When you are low on life, you are bestowed with enhanced defense.
Lightning - Strike your foes down with holy lightning. More effective if the room is flooded.
God's Bond - Use the strength of the heavens to bind your opponents.
Deliverance - The almighty gods shall rescue you from danger.
Intervention - The heavens shall intervene when they see fit.
Holy Aura - Use holy auras to defend yourself from evil.
Pray - Talk to the gods in hope for a miracle.
Martyrdom - This skill allows you to dish out some damage after you are mortally wounded.
Martyrdom will not heal you, but it could help you get away.
* Primary Attribute: Intelligence.
* Secondary Attibute: Wisdom.
* Tertiary Attribute: Constitution.
* Some priest skills are more effective in a sanctified room, including your auras and damnation.
* Sanctuary will heal you and remove some bad affects that have been placed upon you.
* If you are in a flooded room, sanctuary will prevent you from drowning.